top of page
Kent School Monastery
The school and site was built in 1913 and eventually closed in 1992. During that time the school went through many transformations, including a very dark period. The architecture is beautiful & the site features a church & monastery plus the school and the admin wing. Originally it had been a school run by monks. The last usage was as an English school, hence having Kent in the name.
The monastery, chapel and adjoining building feature on this page.
bottom of page